Order Mananger For Multiple Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Mananger For Multiple Sites

Is there a way of configuring Order Manager to pull orders from multiple sites?

I am looking to install Order Manger on one machine but would like it to download and process orders from two and possibly four sites. Is this possible?

Cheers,
    Mark

you need to buy order manager all each of the sites you want to download orders from.

Assuming all sites were developed in Developer.

Comment

Oh that's a shame. I was thinking of much like an email client where one can create multiple POP3 'accounts' and poll mail, using one Order Manager interface, I was hoping I could poll orders into one cetral location.

Comment

you could look at using the copy of email feature.

ie send a copy of email sent to customer to the client, and use this to redistribute emails

Comment

Hmmm...? No, I am running V6.1.2 Business and want to push out the order procesing via Order Manager to someone else within our company. That will allow me the time to delveop a sister site. The idea was that one person via Order Manager could consecutively download orders from both site #1 and site #2 with one click of the mouse.

Comment

Hi Mark

You can switch between sites in Order Manager in File | Sites, as you can in other editions, however like Catalog and Business, Order Manager is licensed per site. A site will only download from the directory specified in the Network Settings.

Ben
            Ben Popplestone
            Ecommerce website software

Comment

Working...
            X