email me when new order comes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

email me when new order comes

Hi there i have been trying to get actinic to email me once an order has been made. See attachment, Only it does not seem to do this is there a special way of setting this up, or have i miss understood this part?

regards
    Attached Files

actinic will email you when there is an order to download. So you get an email for the first order, and not the 2nd,3rd etc

Comment

i have just noticed that the payment conformation and shipping mails are not comming through either. I have had these working and have not changed the SMTP details, is there something else that could be stopping this, When in the orders tab, and select to mail customer it registers that it has sent, i have cjecked the mail address and that is fine, is there a .pl file that is needed for the mail operation perhaps i could check if its still in the site1 folder, and make any corrections.

Comment

Hi Steve

Actinic uses a test script in the network setup to check the mail settings. What is your website url by the way? Just want to see if there is any errors being reported in the error log

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem,

Sorry for not repling to this thread, i beleive i was taken away from my work at this point to take part in two weeks of jury service (What a barrel of laughs that was)

As the site is not live at the moment i had forgotten about this issue until now!

my URL is: http://d256639.micro59.micromarteuro...alog/error.err

i'm not sure WHAT I SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR. arrg! damn caps button.

Comment

Hi Steve

The error log is showing me that the mailbox is not known for that email address. This is coming from the smtp server address, so I would suggest that you get in contact with the hosting company and set this up.

Kind Regards
            Nadeem Rasool
            SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
            X