Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apply discounts to multiple product groups

Hi all,

I'm trying to apply a special offer to multiple product groups and getting a bit stuck.

I gave 3 groups with 25% off, 50% off and 75% off respectivly.

I would like to apply a 'buy one get one free' offer to all of them. At present I can only do this within each product group, so if a customer chooses 1 item with 25% off and 1 item with 50% off they would not get the second item free.

Any ideas how to do this?

Thanks,

---------------------------------------
    www.surfline.co.uk
    Dan

www.surfline.co.uk - Saltrock Online Surf Shop

See http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=24460

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks,

I'm not sure this is relivant, I'm not using cupon codes or anything, I just want to apply a buy one get one free across 3 different product groups?

Or am I missing something?
      Dan

www.surfline.co.uk - Saltrock Online Surf Shop

Comment

Hi Dan

The problem here is that a product in Actinic can only belong to a single product group - and a 'cart content' discount can only work across a single product group. So I don't think this is going to be possible as you have already got three product groups set up for your existing three discounts.

Comment

Another workaround could be to use the product pricing system and price the quantity bands accordingly - this may not be as neat and it does require the user to buy a quantity of each product to force the price breaks rather than adding different products to get the special price

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
          X