Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adding products/order

Hi all

Sorry if I am missing something obvious.

When I add a new subsection or product to a list of
    sub sections and products
    the NEW products/ss appears at the top of the list of existing products/ss.

I want the new item to appear at the bottom of the list.
    How can I do this?

I also cannot reorder a list of products/ss.

Mark

Hiya Baggy,
    You can drag and drop products to make them list in the order you want them to.

Hold left mouse button down and drag the product to the desired place in the list.

Hope that helped

Not sure what you mean by this though

The other obvious way is copy and paste the sections/sub-section and add them in the order you would like them to appear

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbeh
      Hiya Baggy,
      You can drag and drop products to make them list in the order you want them to.

Hold left mouse button down and drag the product to the desired place in the list.

Hope that helped

Not sure what you mean by this though

The other obvious way is copy and paste the sections/sub-section and add them in the order you would like them to appear
      Hi

The drag and drop does not seem to work for sub sections BUT you are correct with cut and paste, that has worked TVM

Mark

Comment

Hi Mark

If you want to create products at the bottom of the list, right click on the last product instead of the sub-section and select 'New Product'.

The sub-section links are all grouped together on a page. But you can choose whether they are at the top or bottom of the page. Double click on your section, select the layout tab and see 'Location and Arrangement of Section List'.

Ben
        Ben Popplestone
        Ecommerce website software

Comment

Working...
        X