Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total sales figure from within Actinic

Hi

Can anyone suggest the best/easiest way to obtain the total number of sales within a given time period.

I am sure I should be able to etract this figure from an access query but I am not sure exactly how to do. It would presumably be using the orders table and displaying all orders between a certain date range - but can anyone recommend how I might obtain the single figure (total)?

Kind regards

Paul
    www.kjbeckett.com
    KJ Beckett
    Men's Clothing & Accessories
    Cufflinks, Underwear, Ties, Grooming Products
    Bath, England
    Fast delivery to UK, USA and worldwide.
    Men's Fashion Blog

You can run the sale analysis report I think, specifying the dates for period you want.

I use my One Stop Order Processing program, if you right click on any column in the order display it gives you the total for that column, so it is great for amount of money made, amount of orders placed, quantities of a particular product sold, total quantities sold. This is something that it is really really good at.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X