Invalid Argument and 502 errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invalid Argument and 502 errors

I don't know if it is a coincidence, but ever since I did the newest xp updates I have been getting problems when sending email and ftp in Actinic 7.06

The errors were intermittent over the last week,but was able to fix them with a computer restart. Then today, just before doing the big move to 8.03, I was stumped by a simple snapshot export.

Tried purging, and compacting both in actinic and access. Tried restarting and number of other work arounds. Deleted locked files in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp and I noticed some locked access files even though all programs were closed. Deleted all temp files and restarted.

NOW getting Invalid Argument on snapshot export on all my sites!

I can update and download orders without a problem.

Any ideas?

found this but don't think it will be helpful http://support.microsoft.com/kb/263946

-

Just did upgrade to 8.03, with yesterdays snapshot of the site mentioned above. Much smoother upgrade than 8.02. Snapshot in 8.03 exported fine. So looks like it's a 7.06 problem which started today.

Still need help as i need the most current snapshot with 7.06
    Last edited by essentialoils; 23-Oct-2006, 07:47 PM. Reason: V8.03

Invalid Argument stopped

Tried clicking on first in content tree then did export Snapshot and It worked in both sites in 7.06! What's this all about? First time ever had to resort to this.

Comment

Scott - I can't find a specific thread, but the first advice with snapshot errors has always been "compact the database and make sure that a fragment is not selected in the content tree" - the latter problem was a "feature" in (I think) at least 7.01 and 7.02 and may still be the problem for you. Selecting the first item in the content tree will solve it, as you have found.
      <div>
      <a href="http://www.aquazuro.co.uk/" target="_blank">Designer stainless steel accessories for home and business – www.Aquazuro.co.uk</a><br />
      </div>

Comment

Working...
      X