Credit Card Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit Card Details

Hi... I hope you can help with this one.

Actinic is set up to take credit card payments only. I've recently added Electron but only as a separate line in the "credit cards accepted" table within the "Configure Method" settings.

Recently, when I'm downloading orders, about half are coming through without "Credit Card Type" selected and then when we select it in the payment section of the order, there are no CSV details, expiry date or issue numbers.

Pls help?

Hi Gill

Have you gone into configure method, when you added your new card and make sure you have ticked the boxes for the information you require. CVV is not ticked by default.

And the name come from what ever you call it under the website description field

Cheers
    Darren

Comment

Hi Thanks.

I've got all the boxes I need ticked.

But... when I look in Actinic in a specific order some of the credit card options in the TYPE OF CARD drop down box aren't there when they are on the website.

Comment

I've got it sorted.

Just incase anyone else has problems with this...

I'm running my catalog on two machines - one for processing orders, one for uploading products. I had put a new card type ELECTRON on the computer which does the uploads but not on the machine that downloads the orders. Subsequently, if anyone used an ELECTRON, the order was downloaded but the programme couldn't work out what this crazy ELECTRON thing was.

Thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X