Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sage

Hi,
    I have to date input product items manually, and now want to use Sage to input them.
    I understand how to get things from Sage into Actinic, however I can't get my head around the web tab in Sage.
    If you look at my site it has several levels within each type of item.
    i.e. accessories/car/hpi etc etc.
    How do I use the categories with the sage web tab to get products into the correct location, or is it that I can simply on have 3 levels, Category 1, 2 and 3.
    Also it is possible to use jpegs in the sage image part rather than bitmaps?
    Thanks.
    Mark
    If everything in life were simple there would be no challenge!

How do I use the categories with the sage web tab to get products into the correct location, or is it that I can simply on have 3 levels, Category 1, 2 and 3.
    As an example, in order to place the '30-010 The Coaler OO Scale' product in the correct section, you would use a 'Category 1' of 'Railway' and a 'Category 2' of 'Sets'. You wouldn't need to use 'Category 3' in this instance. Hope that helps.
    Also it is possible to use jpegs in the sage image part rather than bitmaps?
    Absolutely. You should be able to specify images or any web-compatible format within Sage.

Comment

Thanks for that I will give it a go.
      Mark.

Comment

sage

hi,
        is it possible to have the items automaitcally hidden when out of stock.
        As I have a huge number of items I would like to upload but only want the ones in stock to be shown on the website.
        Thanks.
        Mark

Comment

This is possible to do in v8. All that can happen in v7 though is the add to cart button is replaced by an 'Out of Stock' message when a product's stock level goes below the 'suspend if below' level for that product.

Comment

Working...
          X