Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I list different size containers of same item?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I list different size containers of same item?

Hi,

I have asked this before and the answers I got did not help. It has been a while so maybe someone now knows.

I sell liquid film developer. Comes in gallon, 2.5 gallon and 5 gallon containers. How can I list the item once and have the 3 choices of sizes listed below with their respective prices and customer can order there.

Example:

1 Gallon $5.00
    2.5 Gallon $10.00
    5 Gallon $20.00

Then customer can just add to cart which size they want.

Thanks,
    Jim

Bills work through on your previous thead should work http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=21642

The only thing you can't do automatically with Actinic is have the price change automatically... you need to add this manually to the "display html" so it shows in the drop down box (or against a radio button)

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I'm Lost

I am really confused by what he is saying. I don't know if I am supposed to make a product with components or 3 "dummy products".

Comment

Jim

Create a single product called 'Liquid Film Developer'. Do not give it a price.

Then right-click on the product and create a component within it called 'Selection'.

Then right-click on 'Selection' and create an attribute called 'Size'.

Then right-click on 'Size' and create three attributes called '1.5 gallon', '2 gallon' and '5 gallon'.

Then double click on your 'Selection' component and change to the 'Permutations' tab. Click 'Fill List'. This will list your three choices. Use the 'Price' field to enter the correct price you want the customers to pay online.

If you want these prices to appear within the drop down list, then you can use the 'HTML for name' field for the choices to include the price in dollars.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
        X