Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PROTX New Account issues

Hi All,

Just got my Merchant Account number and web account set up for Protx. Changed the ID in Actinic and the secret Actinic key and also changed the file:
    OCCProtxScriptTemplate.pl and changed the line my $sPassword = 'testvendor'; and added my encrypted XOR password but, when I upload and then do a test purchae I get this message:

An error has occurred whilst attempting the requested operation. The error is:

Incomplete information submitted. The VendorTxCode field may be missing or you may have used an incorrect encryption password.

I have asked support at PROTX and they advised me to make sure I put my XOR password in instead of my online password (which is what I had done so thought this would fix it?) so I am stumped??

I also changed the number version in OCCUpgrade.ini from [Version] Number=1068 to 1069 so I am sure I have follwed all the instructions?

Any ideas?

Thanks . .

Brian
    Organic Image - Award-winning Airbrush Kustom Art & Airbrush Classes

Please help

Can anyone PLEASE help with htis issue? This is the email I have received rom PROTX:

Hi,

Everything you have said is correct, if you are still getting issues then you are going to need to contact Actinic so they can go through this with you.

Kind regards

Protx Support

---------------------

It is driving me mad!
    Thanks

Brian

Comment

Hi Brian

I had various problems setting this up because actinic used to remove my secret key.

OK try it this way

edit the occ upgrade file and change the number, do not edit the protxscript file. Restart actinic and let it do its bit for the upgrade stuff, then edit the protx script file and make sure you put you secret key and email address if using it in the file.

Then upload your site. This should work. Doing it this way with V7 was the only way i could make sure actinic never replaced my protx script file with the default and thus removing my settings.

Hope this helps
      Darren

Comment

Thanks Darren,

It was a simple thing in the end! I was waiting for the site to go thru at their end and then, it seemed i was on th TEST site and not the actual Protx account (which you then have to set uop again). So all sorted now and getting payments in days instead of WEEKS!! Amazing - let's hear it for Protx!

Cheers...

Comment

Working...
        X