Timeouts and image verification errors on paypal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timeouts and image verification errors on paypal

I'm having serious problems with many customers not being able to complete paypal checkout! The feedback I'm getting via emails and being posted in forums is "Timeouts and image verification errors on paypal". Honestly, more people are being denied a purchase than are getting completed. Some have said that it is ok in firefox but not when in IE.
    I'm really panicking now. When I download the orders it's mostly PSP-Pending.

Site address - www.jeevesandjolyon.com

Thanx if you can help - Robby

Have you added an image to the paypal payment screen. If you have and it is not on a secure server you can get this sort of error message.

Comment

Just checked using ie6 and I was transfered OK.

Comment

No image added.

Yes, transfers ok just sends customer around in a loop with image verification. OR gives timeout error OR tells them to register with paypal. (all this has been happening at paypal confirmation stage)

the shop domain is web forwarded to a folder on the server resulting in a framed page with also seems to give script errors (access denied) with IE

Aaaaargh

Comment

the shop domain is web forwarded to a folder on the server resulting in a framed page
          This is the place to look then - I know that many PSPs do not like thier pages being used in frames.

Comment

Cheers RuralWeb.

I had my suspiscions about the frames thing. Tried contacting everyone (PSP - paypal, host, actinic support) and more searching / browsing than my clients budget ever dreamt of.

I'll try to get my hosting tweaked!

Comment

Working...
            X