Keyword Corruption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keyword Corruption

I recently updated keywords on different pages of our website www.paragon-matrix.com After updating the Meta Keywords section of the a web page using Actinic Business V7 I upload this page and checked the source code of the page to see if it was ok. I found the updated keywords but also found other keywords from other products from different sections on the site ie http://www.paragon-matrix.com/acatal...artridges.html

Keywords added were: canon toner cartridge, canon laser toner cartridge, remanufactured toner cartridge, laser printer toner cartridge, discount toner cartridge, inkjet toner cartridge, ink toner cartridge, cheap toner cartridge, laser inkjet toner cartridge, remanufactured laser toner cartridge, compatible toner cartridge

But also found the following keywords in the keywords meta data page source code:

hp laser toner cartridge,hp laser toner printer cartridge,ink toner cartridge,inkjet toner cartridge,laser inkjet toner cartridge,

This keyword corruption also happens on other pages on the site – Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions of how to solve this problem?

Best regards

Phil G.

There is an option in design options / sections, near the top right hand corner of the dialog that is called 'Include meta keywords from all parent sections', try unticking this.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan - Problem Solved!

Comment

Working...
      X