Quantity discount not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quantity discount not working?

I have created a new 'cart content' discount, with the settings - enabled, based on quantity, trigger 3, reward type %, reward amount 10.00, product group all, no restrictions.

Now to me that says I should get a discount of 10% when I buy either 3 of the same item or 3 of any item (not sure which yet).

But when I try it nothing happens. I can add loads of stuff to the basket - 3 different items, 3 of the same item, and still no discount...

What did I miss?
    John

hmmm...seems to work ok if I create my own group - just doesn't seem to like the 'all' group...
    John

Comment

Hi John

You would need to create your own group, the 'all' group you are referring to is a filter within "View | Discount and Surcharge Settings". You could filter what product groups have what discount.

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Naddem,

I am having exactly the same problem. I want to offer a 10% discount when a certain number of items are purchased.

With regards to making my own product group, do I have to manually add every product (over 2000) to the group?

Any solution?

Kind regards

Jason
        Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
        Zirconium Rings
        Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

just press 'new' for a new group, select 'all products' from the top right drop down menu, select the first item in the list, hold shift and press ctrl-end to highlight all the items, then press the '<' button...
          John

Comment

Working...
          X