Datafeed Help please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Datafeed Help please?

As a merchant, we need to provide a "datafeed" for our affiliates. Apparently, this is in the form of a URL that they can go to to extract information about specific products, catagories etc that can then be used as a target for their customers.
    As mentioned earlier, we are currently running Version 6.1.3.0.0.0.DHBA. If anyone can provide me with any tips on this subject I would be most grateful as I simply haven't a clue how to go about setting this up.
    Mark

a datafeed is a set of values, related to your store, with each item usually on a seperate line of a text file, with each item separated by either a comma, or a tab character.

this feed is to be generated and sved online, for your affiliate to pick up and use, to sell your items.

no doubt this will be a to a certain spec.

as i'm aware V6 does not have any exporting features. V7 has export of froogle feeds.

does this help?
    http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/ME_FroogleMashDef.html

see that plug there? huh? hope i get comission for that.

Comment

> see that plug there? huh? hope i get comission for that.

Nope but you get a nice smile and a thank you :-)

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

V6 will export a froogle feed. It probably doesn't meet current froogle specs but it can be used as a data feed for other things or as a base for manipulation outside of actinic if needed.

mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

I get the idea. Fairly straightforward really. Thanks everyone.
          Mark

Comment

Working...
          X