Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

payment method: Cheque

hi all

we are trying to add payment method cheque in our online store.

we have added it to the options and it appeas on the website however we want to have a page straight after the select the payment method advising them the details of to whom the payment should be made, where to send and that their item will be dispacthed only after cheque is cleared.

how can we do this?

I find that the easiest place for this info is in the reciept that they print off - if you do a little editing it can say whatever you want it to.

Comment

Change the text in the Design Text to read something like Cheques payable to: [your account name]

Duncan
      Ph: 0845 838 1 839

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Allan
        Change the text in the Design Text to read something like Cheques payable to: [your account name]

Duncan
        Or my name if you'd prefer!

Comment

Thanks Guys

i was thinking to add a few bold lines in the receipt saying the info that i need.

can somebody tell me which file i need to alter?

Duncan (Drounding), if you make all your website payments payable to us i would not mind doing all of ours to you

Comment

Choose an order phase in the template manager from the ordering tab.

Duncan
            Ph: 0845 838 1 839

Comment

If you're adding Payment by Cheque, you might like to read this thread, and in particular, cdicken's suggestion.

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=24179"

Alan

Comment

Working...
              X