Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V3 - am I out in the cold now..

Hi,

I bought V3 about three/four years ago and am still using it today, Since the purchase I was never contacted again or offered any patches or upgrades by the re-seller. Am I now out in the cold with the original V3? I don't want to spend lots of cash on an upgrade to V6 or anything, just wondering if I'll be OK wandering along with V3 or whether I should be looking at finding a copy of V4 or somthing from somwhere..?

Any thoughts much appreciated.
    Cheers
    Matt

Shop4silver
    High Quality silver jewellery at discount prices

Hi Matt

There are no obligations to upgrade your site, and if it is working well and you don't need any of the extra features, it may be advisable not to. It's worth looking at the Actinic Upgrade Guide to find out what upgrading would give you.

Upgrades to new versions are included with the Actinic Cover subscription (for details, click here).

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

HI Ben,

thanks for the reply.. the Upgrade guide tells me all that I'm missing out on without version 6

Looks like I'll just stick with what I've got as it works, and cost me less to buy than the Annual Actinic Cover does.. With a low turnover sideline the £250 isn't really a viable purchase for me.

Cheers Anyway.

Matt.

Comment

Working...
      X