Cannot delete an order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot delete an order?

I'm having problems getting 'rid' of an order that has obviously become corupted.

It was just a standard order that I did the following with;

1. Cancelled an item
    2. Added an item

This left the order as "Excessive payment received".

I went back to try and open the order and Actinic closed.

I tried to delete the order and Actinic closed.

I can hightlight the order and reprint invoices, etc but i just cannot either View the Order or Delete it.

I've tried;

Compacting the Database (twice)
    Re-starting the computer (twice)

Any ideas how I can get rid of it?

I'm using Actinic Developer V7.0.3

If you right click and export the order it should move into the completed section. Who knows, you might even be able to open it there.

For something like this though, I'd always make sure I have a backup just in case the problems get worse.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks Mike.

If I right click the order, I don't get an option to 'export' from the drop down list.

Where should I be looking?

Comment

GO to 'Business Settings | Order Processing' and select 'Allow Export To Files'. You will then be able to do the export.

Also, if this doesn't work, Actinic support can remove the order for you by editing your snapshot. Register an email support query at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm

Comment

I have been trying to move orders to the completed area without having to go through all the completion processes without success.

I have ticked the enable export to files bix in Business settings.

If I right click an order I do not get an option to Export.

I have an option to ReExport to files.

Does anyone have any further ideas on how I can get Export to show when I right click so that I can move orders to the completed area

Thank you in advance
          Woody

Comment

Hi Sue

ReExport to files is the option you will get when you select Enable Export to Files in Business Settings. What this does is, it will split the order information into 4 or 5 files, depending on whether customer accounts are enabled or not.
            These files, in the form of CSV can then be used for collating data in spreadsheet format.

Hope this helps.
            Krithika Chandrasekar
            SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X