Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quantities with breakdown

Hi I hope someone can help me.

I want to set up a product where customers can only order in quantities of 12. I know how to do this. I have set it up a Component where they choose the color, then the quantities of 12, 24, 36, 48, etc.

What I cannot figure out is how to break down the order.

Scenario: Customer is ordering 12 Red shirts, I want them to then chose what sizes. They can order any combination.... (2 small, 3 large, 1 medium etc.) but it needs to equal the amount they chose for their quantity - in this scenario, 12.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this? I want to end up where the customer has this:

_ Small
    _ Medium
    _ Large
    _ Xlarge

They would fill in the amount of each, and hopefully the Actinic software would catch it if what they fill in does not equal the quantity they choose?

Can anyone help??????? Or maybe someone knows of an alternative way to get the end result?

Jen
    Jen
    www.absolutetechservices.com

Check out Normans "Normatrix" over at http://www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff/index.html this may be what you are seeking

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

NorMatrix includes some optional code that allows you to set a minimum order quantity. It should be easy to adapt that to force a modulo 12 order instead.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks but.....

This is what I am looking for but is there any way I can do this without having to make a purchase?

Jen
        Jen
        www.absolutetechservices.com

Comment

This has been asked before. There are several posts regarding "selling by the case" that might help.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
          X