Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

data truncated again!!

Hi
    I'm back again with my data truncated problem!!
    It's been more than a month now and I still can't get it fixed. Thanks to Tracey (thanks!) support have been trying to help me repair it.
    On the advice of support I tried to open my website in Access but I couldn't open it. So I sent the database to my Actinic support person to see if he could open it. He couldn't!! So there must be something wrong there, but I don't know what. I'm using Access 97 and we thought that might be the problem, but obviously it isn't.
    He promised to phone me so we could discuss this a few days ago but he hasn't called yet.
    And now I'm starting to panic!!!
    What is the best way to fix this? Should I just go through all my fragment titles, meta descriptions, meta keywords, catalog page titles, etc and change them all to much shorter versions? If I do this will it stop this data truncated error which basically prevents me from uploading any changes I make the site? And I need to get in to change stock levels cos I'm getting orders for toys that I don't have in stock and can no longer get.
    I tried, in the first instance, changing the fragment titles I thought were causing the problem (there were 2 I thought were the wrong uns) but the data truncated error box still came up. If have to change all my titles etc, do I have to then do anything else to get rid of the data truncated error?
    As you can problem tell I'm getting quite desperate now because I can't see any way forward, in fact, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to start all over again and build my website from scratch.
    Is there anybody that can offer any advice?
    Thanks
    Julie

Hi Julie

I believe you were corresponding with Kiran on this issue. He has been trying to reach you via phone and emails, but has not been able to. Some of your emails do not seem to have reached him either. I have asked him to contact you asap. Alternately could you also try calling him?
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X