export to file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

export to file

I am getting the follow message when exporting/reexporting to file for the use with quickbook link:

Error Number 9, Subscsript out of range in clsCatOrders Procedure: ImportOneCSVFile.
    Error Number 9, Subscript out of range in clsCatOrders Procedure: ImportCSVFile.
    Error Number 9, Subscript out of range in clsTableData Procedure: CheckRepositoryDefinition.
    Could not check repository database subscript out of range

I have also check on advise Bruce King gave:
    Can you check in Business Settings | Order Processing | Executable to run after Export area... 'Delimit Fields with', this should be set to 'Comma' not 'tab'.

These setting are correct the problem occurs for the odd one or two in every batch of say 20 completed orders I am try to get into quick book!

Can anyone please help me with any advise?

kind regards

RB

Hello Raj

This is indeed odd. Could you register an email query here so we can take a look at the csv files giving this error message.
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Same Problem

Hello,
      I am having the same problem with one of my sites. Has it been resolved???

Comment

Colin

Looks like the original poster is no longer monitoring this thread. I think you will probably have to follow Krithika's suggestion and register an email support query at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm

Comment

Working...
        X