Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The price for a single item can only be imported in the product details, this line ha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The price for a single item can only be imported in the product details, this line ha

I'm using the 'add component' feature to add optional extra's to the buyer
    I use the component PRICE TAB to add price and customer message

As a test I have adding one component as a 'Associated Product' and one with no association - they both perform in the same way.

ALL WORKS WELL until...............

I export the data and then re-import the data, when I get an error

'The price for a single item can only be imported in the product details, this line has been ignored.'

The tick box is still on show and available but the customer message has been removed.

I have exported the file, done nothing and re imported the file SAME ERROR, SAME PROBLEM so I once its doesn't see to be me. [unless you know better]

HELP PLEASE

To see a screen dump of what I and talking about click here http://www.gemnetsolutions.com/actinic01.gif

Thank You
    CB

I suggest registering an email support enquiry with Actinic via http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm as it doesn't sound like you are doing anything wrong.

The other alternative is to use the 'HTML for name' field to bring in the pricing information as this will be imported as part of the main component details, rather than as a separate pricing line.

Comment

I have a similar problem. I export the catalogue. Then try to re-import exactly the same data and I get the same error message occurring. For me it seems to be related to importing multiple prices for the same product.

Did you get a solution to this?

Thanks, Lance
      Lance

www.brightkidz.co.uk

"High visibility clothing and accessories for children and adults"

Comment

Lance,

Please raise a support query @ http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm, they will need to take a look at the import file and perhaps a snapshot too.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks for the reply Bruce.

I found that if I re-exported and then re-imported the error had gone away which seemed fair as Actinic was telling me it had ignored the errors. However, this seemed to be a bad move as a little way down the line my accounts started screwing up & the retail prices were showing instead of the customer group prices.

In the end I had to back-out all the changes and reapply them manually. Accounts working ok now.

If I get that problem again I'll raise a ticket.

Lance
          Lance

www.brightkidz.co.uk

"High visibility clothing and accessories for children and adults"

Comment

Great. Glad it is all working.

Regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X