Customer accounts and menus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer accounts and menus

Up till now we have had no need for customer accounts, but one of our international customers wants to do everything through our website.

I have just added a test customer, to make sure everything is working ok, and come across a few glitches (

I am no expert, but it looks like its because i have not stuck with the generic menus that actinic provides, and therefore the link is not passed through the cgi-scripts.

Is there anyway I can resolve this without using the default menu provided.

The website is here: www.xcelcius.com/uk
    and the user/pass is: testuser/password

Thanks
    Dave.
    www.xcelcius.com
    Thermal Underwear thats gives protection down to -25c

hmm..

ok, it seems to be working now.... i think, although i havent done anything to the site since!

But on another note, it onw looks like the php files are no longer being parsed when called through the cgi-script for customer accounts.

This is leaving: !!>

at the top of all pages.

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave.
    www.xcelcius.com

Comment

I'm not certain how well the PHP files would work when the pages are being parsed by the perl. What is the purpose of the PHP?

If you just want to hide the PHP when customers are logged in you can put <Actinic:NOTINB2B> before the code and </Actinic:NOTINB2B> after the PHP code.

Comment

Hi cdicken,

The purpose of the code is for statistical analysis only. So yes, it could just be hidden, as we dont really need to have stats on customer accounts.

So if I understand correctly, in the customvar i have set up which places the code on the pages, i can simply wrap the code within:

<Actinic:NOTINB2B>
        <?php code goes here ?>
        </Actinic:NOTINB2B>

And this will hide it when customers are logged in, but the code will still work when viewed by your average joe blogs customer?

thanks
        Dave.
        www.xcelcius.com

Comment

Yep - that's correct.

Comment

Working...
          X