actinic 7 features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actinic 7 features

Hi i am new to the actinic shopping cart software. can anyone tell me if it is possible to have a box displayed that displays the contents of the shopping cart on pages that are not part of the shopping cart e.g the home page? Is it possible to have an add to cart button on the normal html pages of the domain name. The reason i ask this is because i designed several pages my site and i would like to give the customer the option to order but stay on the site where they can revieve superior info. Is this somthing that can be done with actinic 7 or will i need to purchase version 8 to get this functionality.

It isn't difficult to display a Cart Summary (# items, total cost) on non-actinic pages (as long as they're in the same domain as the catalog).

Getting a detailed cart listing on a Product or external page would require using add-on code contributed by one of the Forum members. See http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=19097

Adding products to the Cart from outside Actinic is possible. It's covered in the Knowledge Base (link on top right of this page).
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
    X