Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using PayPal on pages

Hi,

Just been reading that it is possible to integrate PayPal as a service provider by choosing from the drop-down menu. Is this possible in V6? Is it perhaps just a new fandangle thang in the latest versions? If so, will i have to add EVERY button in the HTML on all my pages and if so, does the Paypal transaction get fed back to Actinic and come in as a downloadable order like all other orders?

I am planning on upgrading my Actinic next year so I guess it would be beneficial to simply wait instead of doing ALL that EXTRA work! Am I right in saying that I can just get the customer to choose from either Protx or PayPal in the final checkout pages in the latest versions?

Cheers for any info . .

B
    Organic Image - Award-winning Airbrush Kustom Art & Airbrush Classes

Am I right in saying that I can just get the customer to choose from either Protx or PayPal in the final checkout pages in the latest versions?
    Yes you are correct in V7 and V8 Paypal can be easily added as another PSP. You dont need to add paypal buttons etc it is added in the Business settings just as you would enter any other PSP - infact it the easiest of the lot to get working!!!

Comment

Bum! Looks like I'd better get saving then.

Cheers

Beej
      Organic Image - Award-winning Airbrush Kustom Art & Airbrush Classes

Comment

Working...
      X