more info prompts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more info prompts

i am creating a ecommerce site where the user can order personalised stationery. i need the user to be able to fill out many info prompt fields in order for us to have all the information that we need. Does anyone know of a which in which i can display 13 prompt fields. Suggestions???

I've written a free set of patches that give you a large number of Other Info Prompts on the product dialogue. See www.rouxel.cwc.net/actinicstuff.html for the download.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi there

One of our forum member Norman has written a hack including Multiple Other Info Prompts.

Please check his website -----> Norman Website

Please note:
      Actinic is not able to provide any detailed support for script changes made. If you find that there is a problem, an original copy of the script can be found within the 'Original' folder in your installation. Copy this into your site folder

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

OK that patch has created just what i was looking for. Many Thanks.

Comment

Error with Patching

This patch from Norman is the answer to my problem too, however I can't get it to work.

I am using catalogue 6.1.1.0.0.0.ddva (Evaluation).
          I have patched twice now, and fully refreshed site and I get the following CGI error :

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

Global symbol "$sHTML" requires explicit package name at cgi-bin/ao000001.pm line 8602.
          Unmatched right curly bracket at cgi-bin/ao000001.pm line 8603, at end of line
          syntax error at cgi-bin/ao000001.pm line 8603, near "}"
          Compilation failed in require at e:\domains\aiimhost.com\user\htdocs\cgi-bin\ss000001.pl line 36.

I have "Quantity on Product Page Set".

Any one have any ideas?
          Rich Foxall
          AIIM Europe
          www.aiim.org.uk

Comment

it looks like you haven't declared a variable before using it.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

You've made a mistake in patching ActinicOrder.pm.

The line number (8603) doesn't help much as that's the end of the file. This usually means that you've either ommitted or added an extra curly bracket { or } somewhere.

Norman
              Norman - www.drillpine.biz
              Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Lovely.

Don't know what I did different, but I patched ActinicOrder.pm again and this time it worked.

Thanks for the pointer.
                Sorry to be a dunce!!
                Rich Foxall
                AIIM Europe
                www.aiim.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                X