X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ukash payment method and Version 5

Hi -

This is for anybody at Actinic.

My payment processor is SECPay. I am using Actinic version 5.

As well as the nornal run of credit cards, SECPay are going to be allowing me to accept UKash as a payment method, and I have signed up to this.

Apparently, according to SECPay Support, "The Ukash changes for Actinic shopping cart should be released next week so the merchant should see the Ukash options shortly". They think I "will need to download something from the Actinic website [to be able to take UKash as payment method], although you will need to speak to Actinic about this."

I don't fully understand why I might need to update my Actinic software to make use of a new payment method offered by SECPay, as I thought I was fuilly integrated with SECPay anyway, but does anybody know anything about this, and will it apply to Version 5?

Many thanks

Hi Peter

I have put this on to the development team and will post back their reply here.
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Peter

I have checked this with the development team, according to them we do not provide integration with this feature at the moment. This is on the wish list to be considered for the future releases. I wil add an entry on your behalf as well.
      Krithika Chandrasekar
      SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
      X