Login problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login problem

None of my account customers can login in. Can't fathom why - orders are flying in from non account customers, any ideas as to what I should look at first? Have tried refreshing the site, using different computers to upload and still it's a problem. Was fine yesterday, can't seem to think what has changed?
    Miranda Stamp
    Twinkle Twinkle
    www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk
    Cloth nappies, natural toiletries, organic baby clothing, potty training aids, slings and more...

Have you a test login we can try?

Comment

Well I've no idea what happened, but it's working again now. Had left it refreshing. Why it didn't work before I know not, I made no changes before hitting refresh again.

Meanwhile a pipe in our kitchen cupboard has corroded away over the years and suddenly burst , and my lovely other half has temporarily fixed the leak (clever boy), so I was just sitting back down with a cup of tea....and find it works.
      Miranda Stamp
      Twinkle Twinkle
      Cloth nappies, natural toiletries, organic baby clothing, potty training aids, slings and more...

Comment

just sitting back down with a cup of tea....and find it works.
        That happens a lot with websites Pitty it does not work for the plumbing

Comment

Actually that was pretty much what happened - OH went out to his workshop and made a clamp to clamp a bit of rubber over the hole and fixed it. I didn't have to do anything! Well I might have to go to bed now .
          Miranda Stamp
          Twinkle Twinkle

Comment

Working...
          X