Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit card details not going through

Hi,

I have recently upgraded my s/w to 4.1.1.0.0.CBXA.

Although the checkout appears to work perfectly, the credit card details are not going through with the order. My clinet is receiving the orders on their installation of the s/w. the order states that 'credit cards sent separately). i do have the correct payment setting in business settings, ie. 'credit cards' is ticked, and nothing else.

on checking out though, the s/w asks for credit card issue number when i put in a Visa credit card, when there isn't one. I could get around this by putting 1.

So, two problems really, any ideas anyone,

Thanks in advance,

Btw i HAVE refreshed the site - this morning. Made no difference,

Cheers,

kevin

Are you using SSL for that domain that the site is on?

If so, make sure that the clients machine that does downloads is also set up for ssl connection settings as this will cause the same problem.

You can set prompts within the confugure payment details for the credit card options, i.e. uncheck issue # for those that dont need it, i.e. non switch cards.

Hope this helps....

Comment

SSL

No, I'm afraid we're not using SSL.

Thanks anyway,

kevin

Comment

Hi Kevin,

Can you post your URL please.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

URL

Hi,

the URL is www.wholesalebeds.co.uk. I've sorted the issue No. problem, so it's just the CC details problem that's still out there.

Cheers,

kevin

Comment

Hi Kevin,

I've just placed a test order. Can you or your client download it and let me know whether the credit card details come through or not and whether an error message or warning message is displayed when the order is downloaded.
            Tracey
            SellerDeck

Comment

CC details

Hi,

Same as before the order came through, no error message, just simply states that CC details will be sent seperately,

Kevin

Comment

Hi Kevin,

Can you send a snapshot (File | Snapshot | Export Site) through by attaching it to an e-mail to communityadmin@actinic.co.uk and I'll take a look at it for you.
                Tracey
                SellerDeck

Comment

snapshot

Ok, I've sent that over to you,
                  Kevin

Comment

Hi Kevin,

I have taken a look at your snapshot and have uploaded it to my local server. The orders are coming down with the credit card numbers as they should.

I did compact the databases (Housekeeping | Compact Databases) and I also converted the database to Access 2000 (see this thread for instructions on how to do this). So you could try these out to see if they work.

There weren't many orders in this snapshot - is this because it is from your machine and not your client's?

Try the above on yours and your client's machine.
                    Tracey
                    SellerDeck

Comment

CC details

OK, thanks Tracey, i shall give it a whirl,

cheers,

kevin

Comment

Access

Hi Tracey,

I did compacted and converted the Dbs on my machine, downloaded a test order and the CC details are there.

However, the client machine is Xp with an Access 2002 Db. I asked here to compact the Db, and it didn't make any diff.

Should I get them to concert to the Access 2002 Db, do you think this will be OK?

Cheers,

kevin

Comment

Hi Kevin,

Should I get them to concert to the Access 2002 Db, do you think this will be OK?
                          Yes, it will be ok to convert the database. If they still get orders without the cc details, can you e-mail their ActinicCatalog.mdb (zip it up first) to the same address as before and I will take a look at that.
                          Tracey
                          SellerDeck

Comment

All done

HI,

All sorted now. i got the client to convert the Db to access 2000 format and the credit card details are there on 'pending' orders. I'm just going to send a test one through.

So, thanks for all your help, that is a load off my mind.

Kevin

Comment

Excellent, glad to hear it all works now.
                              Tracey
                              SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                              X