problem activating actinic link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem activating actinic link

Hi I am very new to actinic software and am in need of help from the good people of the actinic community. Our orders are currently being processed with sage line 50 v12 financial controller.

I contacted sage and they gave me the (SDO) code. I then started actinic link entered the authorisation Key which started the program. It then asked me for the (SDO) serial number and activation Key, which I entered. I then received the following message:

"Registration failed check your serial number and activation key. Please try again."

I then phoned sage again and asked for the number again. I entered it and the same message appeared.

The technician said I would need to "enable 3rd party integration" in sage
    Via the tools, activation menu- in sage. This was successful and indicates that the codes given were correct.

I then restarted actinic link and re-entered the valid numbers but still got the same message "Registration failed check your serial number and activation key. Please try again."

I am currently unable to start actinic link. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why this may be?

Please help!!!!

I can only think of two things - either you've asked link to work with a Sage version other than 12 or your serial number and activation key are duff.

Sage have been known to give out keys that don't work for some reason. Not often, but it has happened. Get back onto Sage.

Comment

Working...
    X