Refresh Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refresh Problems

I am having trouble refreshing and updating the website. It has been working fine and a quick update normally takes 20sec or so and a refresh 10 mins.
    A update is taking an hour and a refresh last night took at least 4 hours.
    Is it just me??

Assuming you have not added 10000 new products overnight have you checked your ISP and Host to see if they are experiencing any issues? Compacting the database is also a worthwhile venture and cures many an ailment.

Beyond that check network settings (using enhanced FTP), firewalls and any other apps working in the background (virus checkers updating themselves etc)

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Host is ok and isp working fine - It starts fine and then gets to files like a00070.cat which i think are security files and then seriously slows down

Comment

Try waiting until a time when very few people are looking at your site and try going to 'Help | Troubleshooting' and then try a 'Web Site Purge and Refresh'. This will ensure there is nothing caught up with Actinic's upload. If that still takes a while, there is something else affecting your connection e.g. firewall update, virus checker etc. (if you are using Norton Internet Security, add Actinic to the 'Program Control' settings for Internet Worm Protection)

Comment

Thanks, Upload last night went through as normal, there was 2 nights when it was extra slow, but it's ok for now.

Comment

Working...
          X