Login Activity and Special Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login Activity and Special Request

I am wondering is there any way to view login activity? I have a new site and have issued login's and I am wondering if they are getting used at all. Is there a log somewhere?

Special Request:
    I use this community to learn about the things I don't know about. VERY often I search using a particular phrase. In the instance above I searched "customer activity" "login activity" "login log" etc. The problem is that when searching the forums, your keywords are separated.

On to my request: In the advanced search please have an option to "search by exact phrase". Otherwise, with the community having so much information, the chances of finding what you are actually looking is almost impossible unless you are willing to looking through 20 pages of results on your separate keywords.

Thanks.
    Jen
    Jen
    www.absolutetechservices.com

Whilst I can't answer your Q, your comment re search on exact phrase has been requested in the past, along with AND / OR searches. The mods were going to implement this, Maybe this is a timely reminder

Comment

Anybody else?

Thanks Jo.

I can't see why they wouldn't implement this, it would make the community so much more productive.

Anybody else have an idea how to check if people are using their logins???

Jen
      Jen
      www.absolutetechservices.com

Comment

From your website logfiles - look for sessions where the pages viewed include bb000001.pl in the path. All navigation of logged in customers is routed through that script.

Obviously - if you are using a different script number, you substritute that...
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
        X