File Downloads Not through Shopping Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

File Downloads Not through Shopping Cart

I have added a party plan scheme to my site. I would like my party plan agents to be able to down load files eg order forms, party host flyers etc. I currently have the order form as a download file which need to be added to the shopping cart. Is there a way of my customer being able to download without going through the shopping cart? I currently charge a fixed rate delivery of £3.95 which make quiet an expensive order form!

You can see what I mean at:

http://www.stardustkids.co.uk/acatal...marketing.html

Thanks

Geraldine
    Stardust Funky Kids T-Shirts

Upload the file to your server and then provide a link within the product details which say something like "for FREE download, click here". Have this link point to where you located the file of your server and they can download it direct from the product details. Or even use the link facilities with the product providedby Actinic.

If you don't like that, set your shipping to be "by weight", have shipping set up as:

0.00kg - £0.00
    100kg - £3.95

Set default weight of a product to be "0.01kg" and ONLY of the order form insert the weight of 0.00 manually. They can then get it free through the cart.

Comment

Wow thanks that was a quick reply. I will give it a go.

Kind Regards

Geraldine
      Stardust Funky Kids T-Shirts

Comment

Working...
      X