Checkout page text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkout page text

I have a client that does not like the NEXT button on the last page of the checkout. (using their own SSL, not Actinic Encryption). I know from searching that if you change the text on the NEXT button it changes all the NEXT buttons.. we don't want that.

Is there a way I can put text near the NEXT button on the last checkout page that says. Click NEXT to SUBMIT your order?

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Regards!
    Annette

Open the template and include the text in the place where you want it.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
      Open the template and include the text in the place where you want it.
      I guess that's what I need to know.. what template is that?
      Regards!
      Annette

Comment

If you open Act_Order02.html
        search for NETQUOTEVAR:NEXTBUTTON
        and replace with Submit

This should do the trick.

Comment

Since moving over to V8 all reliable references of V7 in my brain have been rendered useless. I would suggest having a look at the template manager, opening each one up and seeing which is the one you are after.

As it is near the end of the process i would imagine it's order03.html or something similar, i would take a look and give you the file name if i had a v7 to look at, however to do this i would only be doing what i have written above.

Comment

Just put this on my site as i like the idea that the customer knows they will be submitting the order and not just moving to another step of the checkout proccess.

Make sure you add <--NETQUOTEVAR:NEXTBUTTON--> to the bottom of your page otherwise actinic thinks there is an error in your template. Also i added width='33%' to the three table cells to evenly line up the buttons.

Comment

Thanks to you both Lee and Bart!
              I was able to access act_order2.html and add text that said
              "Press the next button to submit order."
              Easier for me to add text than to try and replace the button.
              Thanks for your help!!
              Regards!
              Annette

Comment

Working...
              X