Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Altering Quantity layout

Hi

I am trying to alter how the 'quantity' is displayed within a product layout and for the life of me can't get it to sit on the same line as another (ie 'choices' etc) Is there somewhere that is forcing this to be on a line of its own?

Cheers
    Richard
    http://www.smarterproducts.co.uk

Hi there

Go to 'Design | Text', then click the 'Go to' button and go to prompt ID '2173'. This is the code for the quantity field.

I suggest replacing the first %s with

<!-- %s -->Quantity:

Comment

Hi,

Asked this on V8 support by mistake

I would like to move up/ align the BUY NOW button beside the quantity box - is there a similar adjustment I can make within the design/Text area to do this in V7.02, please, or do I need to amend a template to do this?

I have looked through V7 support but am unable to find the solution so far

Thanks

Comment

Take a look in the Act_ProductLine template. Look for <Actinic:ACTIONS>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTADDTOCARTBUTTON</Actinic:ACTIONS> and reposition it how you would like.

Comment

Thanks Duncan - I have found the text - apologies for being slow here, but I don't know where to go from here - how do I amend this to move the buy now button up?

Thanks for your patience

Comment

Can you give a URL so we can see the problem? It might make it easier then to explain what to do.

Comment

Example page link:

The url is http://www.mindmachine.co.uk/acatalo...ser_Units.html

I would like to move the buy now button so it is aligned to the right of the product quantity box on each product

Thanks

Comment

In your Act_ProductLine template look for a <br> immediately before the <Actinic:ACTIONS>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTADDTOCARTBUTTON</Actinic:ACTIONS>

Try removing it and see if it helps - you may then have to add some spaces before the button instead. ie &nbsp;

Comment

Thanks Duncan, I tried this but it is still the same. There must be a way?.....

Comment

Hi June

Could you please take a look at your product layout template (usually Act_ProductLine.html) and also at Act_CartButtonImage.html and ensure there are no <br> tags in there.

I think it will be your product layout though - the default code is:

NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY<br>
                    <Actinic:ACTIONS>NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON</Actinic:ACTIONS>

Comment

Working...
                    X