Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finishing touches to new v6 site (Shared SSL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finishing touches to new v6 site (Shared SSL)

At last we are nearly ready to upload our new v6 site.

Have noticed a few little problems that need clarifying before we take the plunge.

Will our shared SSL work straight away moving from v5 - to v6 or do we have to contcat Actinic?

We now take amex cards and they have a 4 digit CVV check. On the shared SSL page at Actinic it says "3 Digit Security code on strip" - Although in Actinic you can change the size of the CVV code. Am i right in assuming this is not changeable unless Actinic do it on their shared ssl server?

Alan
    Alan Stanley
    www.stuff-uk.net

Shared SSL

Hi,
    Will our shared SSL work straight away moving from v5 - to v6 or do we have to contact Actinic?
    Yes, there should be no problems if you have upgraded, prior to the site still being hosted by the company Actinic will continue work as per normal.

We now take Amex cards and they have a 4 digit CVV check. On the shared SSL page at Actinic it says "3 Digit Security code on strip" - Although in Actinic you can change the size of the CVV code. Am i right in assuming this is not changeable unless Actinic do it on their shared ssl server?
    The Credit card accepted can be set in View | Business Setting | Payment and Security tab, click on the 'configure method' and set the credit card that you want to accept as well as the number of digits required for each card.

However, my suggestion will be to avoid confusion, replace the message 'Last three digits on Signature Strip ' to read 'Last three digits on Signature Strip (4 digit for Amex):' which can be set in Design | Text, by clicking on the goto button at the bottom left hand corner and input Phase = 5 ID=8.

Hope this helps
    Thank You
    Menar Khan

Comment

Working...
    X