Order email problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RuralWeb
    Is that not against the licence agreement?

Shhh .. Owain's company is the developer .. don't you go getting them into trouble if that is the case Malcolm

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I would have thought they would have a copy of Actinic on their PC as well but for what ever reason the shop has been setup so that they get the orders sent via the "send reciept email".
      I dont know who is who? - it was Owen that mentioned it I assumed he would not bubble his own company

Comment

Originally posted by Owain
        It was setup like this before I joined the company
        Hopefully the judge will be lenient on sentencing

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hopefully the judge will be lenient on sentencing
          Nice little earner though - a test case!.

Comment

Hi!
            As I said, I joined the company and they have been using Actinic for a while so my knowledge of the rights and wrongs of Actinic isnt great.

What I think is happening is the site is built with Actinic Developer, uploaded and updated by ourselves, the customer didnt want to be able to update anything they just wanted their orders to be emailed to them, which has been done, well had been getting done until it stopped working the other day.

Is this against the agreement or anything? How much would the manager be?

Would like to get this sorted and get things working the way they should be!

Cheers,
            O.

Comment

Working...
            X