More problem with pricing Schedule and Discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More problem with pricing Schedule and Discount

You will see from my site www.memixdirect.com that I sell two watch types - a black one and grey one.

I can set up Actinic with a generic Discount so that when people buy more than one of a watch (does not matter if its say 2 black or 1 black and one grey) then they get a discount.

BUT I want to set Pricing Schedule up to do the same thing - but this gives me a problem.. I have set this so that if they buy 2 or more of a watch type then they get the discount. HOWEVER, if they buy one of each watch colour then Actinic does not aply the discount.

I can't win!
    Thanks in advance.

Jonathan Moss
    www.memixdirect.com

How have you set up your products to provide the discounts?

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan

If you go to my site :

http://www.memixdirect.com/acatalog/...tswatches.html

you will see that I have set up a scheduled pricing for the grey watches and the same again for the Black. This works well so that when someone purchases 2 or more of say Black then they receive the discounted price. BUT if they buy one black and one grey they don't get the discount, which I would like to offer.

There seems to be no way to do this other than not have schedules and just set a generic shopping cart discount1 but then this is not product(s) specific.

Any ideas?
      Thanks in advance.

Jonathan Moss
      www.memixdirect.com

Comment

You need to set up a hidden product called say 'watch' and add the price schedule you are using to that. Then create components for the watches and link the component to the hidden product. Set the pricing model for actual watch products to sum of components. The discount will now be applied.

You also need to leave the price schedule in place for the main watches so that the correct prices are displayed on the product page and in the cart.

You can see an example of this on my site at :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Quick_Ordering.html

this is a single add to cart page but you can add order processors to the cart from anywhere in the catalog and the discount is applied.

PS: I posted this about an hour ago but it didn't appear, I think that there is still something wrong with the forum.

Regards
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X