Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still colour problems

Hi all
    I am using the curves theme with the bluesky 1 layout. I really want to change my theme to layout 14 as the one i am using looks a bit boring. I tried to change the theme and got an error message saying "The colors in one or more images were not changed because the image in the site had been edited" then i got another message telling me the themes ini file was corrupted. I got the curves.ini file from the curves folder and replaced the ini file in my site one folder and tried again but still got the same message.

Part 2
    I uninstalled Actinic then reinstalled it and opened it fresh. I got the layout i wanted (layout 14) and then imported my products. The trouble was only my sections were imported and not all my products. Am i missing something simple here?

Any help is always greatly appreciated.

Cheers and thanks again

Jacy
    (P.S) is anyone else getting error messages when posting to the forum lately??
    Jacys Computer Supplies
    Web: http://www.jacyscomputers.com.au
    email: sales@jacyscomputers.com.au

Hi Jacy

There has been a problem with the forums, which has now been fixed). I have given you a few pointers on your original message here:

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...&threadid=2443

I hope they help.

Comment

hiya Chris,
      I've got a sneaking suspision it's to do with the price being in 1000s. But before I uninstalled and reinstalled Actinic i exported my catalogue and shipping tables. Shouldn't Actinic have exported in the correct cents/pence format so i could just import the catalogue back in.

How do i get the theme colours back to how they were originally?

heres what i'm stuck with.

1) I can uninstall Actinic then reinstall it (for the 4th time ) in doing that the themes are all there and i can chose the colour and theme i want. the downside is when i import my catalogue i only get the sections and sub sections due to errors which i have attached the error log. even though there are only a few errors in the file there are no products at all in my catalogue.

2) I can try and change the current theme from curves to layout 14, which results in the preview becomming a scary red, green and blue colour. nothing matching and an error message that tells me the themes.ini is corrupt. (this happens when it tries to change themes from curves to layout 14 so i don't know which one is corrupt possibly curves?

i have to many products to manually enter them again.
      Can someone please help me here this is driving me nuts and thats the kids job

Cheers,

Jacy
      Attached Files
      Jacys Computer Supplies

Comment

Just an idea...

The last line of the error log that you posted mentions an undefined custom property. I think that that implies that if you have custom properties in the data to be imported then you must define them in the database beforehand.

I don't think that the other reported errors are fatal.
        Chris Brown

Comment

Hiya Chris

i know it says the error is on line 57 but where do i find line 57? is that in the database as in the actinic.mdb one? I have custom properties for all my products but i might have entered the property but not the value? but if there was only one error such as the custom property wouldn't that be the only product that didn't import? Why wouldn't it import the rest of the products?

Cheers

Michele
          Jacys Computer Supplies

Comment

The line number refers to the import file.

My reading of the User Guide is that the import will stop if an invalid (i.e. undeclared) custom property is used in the import data.
            Chris Brown

Comment

Also, the error log file is full of references to missing images:

Line 149: An invalid Product could not be imported.

Line 149: The selected image file C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1\images\firestorm_dual_power_gamepad_jacys_computer_supplies.gif does not exist.

These images need to be copied into a subfolder within your Site1 folder called 'images' if you want Actinic to find them and import the products correctly. Otherwise the products will not be created.

Comment

Working...
              X