removing the cookie trail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

removing the cookie trail

I have 1 product section that I want formated another way.

I have made a copy of the act_primary and used the new version in the sections 'overall layout'. I have done the same for the products 'product layout'.

The problem is that somewhere between the primary and the individual product lines is the act_body template which is adding in the cookie trail and some other stuff that I don't want in this section.

So how do I specify a different act_body template for this section...? I can't change the original because it is correct for all of the other sections...
    John

Whilst I am not absolutely sure what you mean by cookie trail - I suspect breadcrumb..... however i'm open to being compeltey wrong here

You can have custom act-primary, act-section, act-product,

but not act-catalogbody or act-productbody

does this help?

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
      Whilst I am not absolutely sure what you mean by cookie trail - I suspect breadcrumb.....
      ah yes, that's what I meant...

You can have custom act-primary, act-section, act-product,

but not act-catalogbody or act-productbody

does this help?
      it helps that it answers my question, but it doesn't help with ditching the breadcrumbs ...
      John

Comment

Hi John

The template in question is Act_ProductBody.html - and the variables in question are NETQUOTEVAR:PARENTSECTIONSTOP and NETQUOTEVAR:PARENTSECTIONSBOTTOM.

You can't have multiple Act_ProductBody.html templates in v7 - so you will need to move the two variables concerned to an Act_Primary.html template (either side of NETQUOTEVAR:BULK) and then just use this template for the sections where you want the breadcrumb trail to appear.

Comment

Working...
        X