Packing List Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Packing List Order

I am not sure if I am missing something here, but is it possible to get Actinic to print out a packing list wit hte ordered items in product code order.
    We have a number of low priced items which are chosen from a page with a single buy button.
    when the order is viewed on the screen, the product codes are in order but when the packing list is printed out, they are randomised.
    This isn't a problem for small orders but recently we have had a number of orders in, each for over a hundred product lines!
    This problem makes picking very time consuming
    Regards
    Howard

The packing list order detail lines are printed in the order that the user selected them. So you have two options for reordering it

1) Change the order of the items in the cart to product reference order (I don't know how to do this but it must be possible).

2) Change the order of the products in the report, this is a simple change but you need crystal reports V8.5 to do this. I would say that unless you already have it you would be better off hiring someone to do this for you. There are a few crystal reports people on this lists so you could as for quotes (I'm one of those chaps by the way).

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

There is (or maybe was) something wrong with the forum because the number of repsonses to this topic is still 0 (or was before I posted this).

Regards
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan
        Thanks for that but..
        The order is in the correct code order when View Order is selected - The irems I am interested in are all selected from one page with a single add to cart button.
        However when it is printed as a Packing List or Invoice it comes out randomised - I can't see why this happens.
        Howard

Comment

The packing list prints them in order that they were downloaded into catalog, I believe that this is the order that the users adds them into the cart (which for single add to cart would logically be the order on the page), check this out by looking at the order in the basket online before completing an order. The order in the packing list is not related to the order in the order details tab in the view orders dialog.

Regards,

Comment

Hi Jan
            Checked it out - order that they are added to cart doesn't follow the order they are laid out on the page
            However have knocked up a quick query in Access which will sort out the problem for the time being.
            As this could be a problem for anybody with multi product orders, I hope it will be addressed in a future upgrade.
            Regards
            Howard

Comment

Working...
            X