catalog says out of stock -Emergency please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

catalog says out of stock -Emergency please help

I have recently uploaded a new version 7 shopping cart to www.slimtonenow.com

Despite disabling automatic stock control the cart says "out of stock for 80% of the products. I have read the stock control section of the help topic and it says that I should disable it if I do not want the cart to automatically reduce stock levels.

After first up loading the store we sold 40 or so items and it suddenly said “out of stock” on all the products that were ordered. How is this possible when I have disabled automatic stock monitoring?

Each product has the same values e.g. minimum stock value, max stock value but some can be ordered and some can not. I am totally puzzled

Is there some secret code that can only be revealed in the actinic community?

Can some one please help? – We are losing so much money that if the problem is not corrected soon we will go bust.

Go to 'View | Stock Levels'. Change the 'Select Product Type' drop down list to 'All Products'. You can then de-select stock monitoring on all your products so you can take orders for them without problems.

Comment

Working...
    X