Price grid text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price grid text

I am tring to get all the text in the price grid to be the same. The products that have multiple choices do not apear in the price grid as link. I have set up my links to appear a dark grey and a different size. I gues i have done this in the actinic.css file.

My question is....

Is there a way to make the product names in the price grids to not be a link?

Steve

I'm afraid I have no idea what you might be referring to. It sounds like custom functionality to me.

Could you please post a URL showing the issue?

Comment

Hello again,

here is the link to the site in question:

http://d256639.micro59.micromarteuro...r_Hangers.html

What you will have o do is add one product with a dropdown selection and then add another which has no choices. then once you view the cart you will notice that the products that have a link back to the product page. The ones with a dropdown choice do not have this as the product is selected as hidden and linked through the permutations tab.

is there a way to remove the link back to each product so that they all look the same in the cart grid? the only other way i can think is to change the css.

Comment

OK - right - I understand now. Thanks for the clarification.

Check out the last three or four posts in this thread. I'll get this added to the advanced user guide.

Comment

excellent that has done the job fine, thank you very much...
          Have a pleasant day....

Comment

yep,

I managed to open the ActinicOrder file, located the correct text to paste the contents of the attached patch over/into and everything appears to be working fine.

Comment

Working...
            X