Help Needed Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Needed Please

Currently we sell 3 similar products on one page ( the top three ones )

http://www.kernelpower.co.uk/acatalo..._Laetrile.html

Basically I would like to have a drop down menu and something that has 500g , 1kg & 3kg , I am sure this is possible but just dont know how to do it .

Sorry for being thick

Any help much appreciated

Gavin

The default installation had a section called "choice dependent pricing" ... the one with the scissors is the way to go

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I deleted all the products that came with that one ( maybe a mistake but having loads of products on there that we didnt use was a bit of an annoyance ) , I shall continue playing , Thanks ,. Gavin

Comment

Beneath the product create a component. To this add an attribute and add in your choices .. manually enter the description eg: 1kg bag, 2kg bag, 5 kg - as prices are not added dynamically many users also place the cost in the text also

You can then go back to the component and using the permutations tab add in the lines via the "+" button ... you can also have the options to associate products, prices and set the pricing function on the master product to sum of product and component or sum of component.

Hope that all makes sense - once you get into the various option it will all become clearer than my attempt to explain

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

thanks jont i will give this a try

Comment

Working...
          X