Zero shipping cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zero shipping cost

We have shipping calculated on weight and I want to setup a product with zero shipping cost to override this as the shipping will cost more than the calculated by weight figure. I have had a look at http://knowledge.actinic.com/users/k...ails.html#a368 and had already set it up thus using a component valued at the shipping cost and set the weight to 0.00kg and a shipping cost of £0.00 for weight 0.00kg. I have noticed however than when an order comes through for said item it calculates the cost of the item + the component but also adds a shipping cost of the default value which is 2kg. I have tried setting the default value at 0kg but it wont accept it.

Anyone got any ideas?
    Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

Hi Owen

I came across a similar query to this yesterday. The user had associated the component to another product which carried across the weight value. Can you confirm your component has no associations?

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

The components were associated with the products that they were components of. I have changed this and it now works as I want it to. The fact that the products have a zero weight however should not have caused this error in the first place.
      Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

Comment

Working...
      X