Actinic changing qty ordered - help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic changing qty ordered - help!

I had a customer (friend) tell me a couple of weeks ago that she would input a qty, but when her cart displayed, the qty's were different than what she ordered. To be honest, I ignored her! But today, I got a call from a customer in another state reporting the very same problem. They both reported that they would input a qty of one or two, but the cart would show 7, 12 or some other random number in their cart.

Any ideas? I need to resolve this one!
    -------

Pat

We'll need an address so we can go on site and add to cart/remove a few times to see if we can replicate.

[edit]
    I tried your homepage link and could not immediately see a problem. Is there a specific section this happens in?
    [/edit]
    Last edited by wjcampbe; 21-Nov-2006, 09:50 PM. Reason: add more
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

I have not been able to duplicate this, either. We get a lot of orders daily, and no one else, other than these two, have reported the problem.

I've been told that it is very random, but frequently multiple line items per order. They have cleared their cookies, but the problem continues.

I'm not sure how to help debug this when it only happens with two people.
      -------

Pat

Comment

Only thing you can do is ask them to enter the site and immediately view basket to confirm it is empty before they start - and have them empty it if it is not already empty.

Then if the problem reappears have them give you as much detail as they can including screenshots if possible.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
        X