Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email Logging Bug

Hi,

When sending an email in orders, once the email is successfully sent and the dialog confirms that it's been sent, if you don't click ok on the confirmation, and instead click the Orders close button, and then click ok on the successfully sent dialog, the email is not logged in the orders email window.

I can replicate this.

This is a problem when dealing with a lot of windows and a lot of emails and results in us not being able to track emails sent to customers.

I know this "bug" is essentially down to human error (clicking the wrong dialog) but it's something that imo needs to be resolved in the next/future update.

Thanks in advance.
    Chris Owens
    Cannings
    Actinic Support Subscriber
    On behalf of <a href="http://www.cannings.co.uk/">www.cannings.co.uk</a>

Hi Kris

I've gone through the instructions you gave, to try to reproduce this - sent email, closed order dialogue, clicked OK to 'mail successfully sent' dialogue - but the emails are received and on reopening the order dialogue, the emails are in the email log.

What version of Actinic are you running? Have I misunderstood your instructions?

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

This is using 6.12, I'll go through the steps at next possible opportunity... but I have replicated this previously several times some due to error and some during a period spent tracking down why sent mails were missing.

Will get back to you as soon as can with a clearer explanation... but I might have had to upgrade to 613 before that... so I'll see if the bug still exhibits itself in the new version.

Thanks Ben.
      Chris Owens
      Cannings
      Actinic Support Subscriber
      On behalf of <a href="http://www.cannings.co.uk/">www.cannings.co.uk</a>

Comment

Working...
      X