Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding to basket without checking out?

Hi There,

Is it possible to add something to your basket with out going to the view basket page but it just adds it and you can view it when you want to check out??

If that makes any sense?

Thanks

Angi
    christopherpiperwines.co.uk
    skatewarehouse.co.uk
    progrow.co.uk
    cheeksandcherries.co.uk

Sure - use a shopping mode of 'Quantity on Confirmation Page' - but remove the 'NETQUOTEVAR:THEORDERDETAILS' from Act_OrderDetail.html. You might also want to edit this template to remove the 'Checkout Now' button.

You can then use the 'View Cart' button on the main store navigation bar as a 'Review This Order and Check out' button.

Comment

I know this is an old thread relating to V7...

How do I do the same thing in V9, the above fix doesnt work?!
      Webfaced - Award-Winning SellerDeck Web Design Agency

Comment

shopping cart issues

A client of mine has his site built using actinic software and has similar issues with the shopping cart not adding up as you make muliple purchases...

Is there anybody out there proficient in actinic to offer their services at an agreed cost to fix this and also several other amends to the site.

many thanks,

Damian.

Comment

Damian it is probably just a VAT rounding issue, if you select the tax tab in business settings and select 'round item scientific' instead of 'round line scientific', and then upload the store, it should sort it all out for you.

Comment

How do I do the same thing in V9, the above fix doesnt work?!
            It does work in principle - but the code you have to remove is different as it's a different version.
            1. Change to the 'Design' tab
            2. From the 'Select Page Type' drop down, select 'Add to Cart Confirmation'
            3. Click on the text in the preview that says 'Required fields highlighted'
            4. Look at the layout code for 'Order Details Bulk Area'
            5. Remove 'ShoppingCartGrid' from line 83

Comment

Hmmmm does anyone have a working model of this?

Comment

Working...
              X