Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linking one page into a frame

Hi all,

I'm after some info on Actininc and frames. I have searched through the Advanced User Guide and that doesn't help me, the problem I have is:

I have a finished website wanting to give away a Free WaterAid T-Shirt to registered users. This page needed to be hidden from search engines and other mainstream users, therefore I created a new catalogue and added a single section that holds this free T-Shirt.

This single section catalogue is on a different URL to that of the main website, but what I have done is to create a HTLML page that will load in (via frames) the single section URL into the frame - making it look as though it has come from the same website.

Only problem is that the frame doesn't like Actininc - is there any way in which to do this that works?

Cheers in advance.

An Actinic site loading another Actinic site via a frame? Is that what you are trying to achieve?

If you have Business have you tried using customer groups to set the pricing accordingly?

Not tried but as a thought - to prevent indexing you can set a CUSTOMVAR for a META TAG to prevent spidering - set the global value to allow and against the one section for the T-Shirt set to prevent indexing. Maybe some else could comment on the validity of this.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
    X