Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 product per section clickable image

Hi,

I have set up my products with the 1 product per section set up and a compact product template with a link back to the full product description. I am now trying to make the image clickable so that this will also allow a link through to the main listing.

I have read several threads on this and thought I had followed them but it doesn't seem to work. Could any one have a look at it for me? Fresh eyes may see the problem in the code.

http://kmscameras.co.uk/acatalog/Ful...l_Cameras.html

My code in the template is:

NETQUOTEVAR:ENDSEPARATOR
    NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTFORMBEGIN
    <tr>
    <td colspan ="3">
    <table width ="100%" border="0" cellspacing = "0" cellpadding ="5">
    <tr>
    <td rowspan="2"> <a href="http://www.kmscameras.co.uk/cgi-bin/ss000001.pl?PRODREF=NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTREFERENCE&NOLOGIN=1">
    NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTIMAGE </a></td>
    <td colspan="2"><span class="actregular"><b><a name="NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTANCHOR">NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTNAME</b></span></a><br />
    <span class="actsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTDESCRIPTION</span></td>
    <td><script language="Javascript">document.write(StockLevels(NETQUOTEVAR:STOCKLEVEL)) </script></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td>NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE</td>
    <td valign="top" align ="right" width ="70"> NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY</td>
    <td>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTADDTOCARTBUTTON</td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    <HR>
    </td>
    </tr>
    NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTFORMEND
    NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT

Thanks,

Myles

Your site is using ss000000.pl not ss000001.pl as per the snippet above

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Don't suppose you have any Nikon 18-200 VR lenses on offer in the New Year?

Bikster

Comment

Your site is currently using a CGI Script ID of 0 and you've hardcoded 1 into that Template.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Guys,

Thanks so much for your help. Thats sorted it. Although its created another issue in that its linking back to itself but I'll have a shot at sorting that out.

All I can say about items on offer is check out the site or drop us an email - I don't want to misuse the forum for marketing....

Cheers

Myles

PS Jont - don't want to kiss your **** but your posts on other threads and directly to mine have been increadibly helpful when I've been at a total loss and saved me chucking my pc out the window on several occasions Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by kmsretail
            saved me chucking my pc out the window on several occasions
            Good job I am not in the computer repair sector thanks for the kind words though

I will bookmark the site and check back in the new year for deals

Bikster

Comment

Working...
            X