Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

major problem with upload

hi,

i have had this problem before but not this bad.

i try to upload and everything is ok until it gets to sending catalog files, then it comes up with " error retry" i have to select cancel the another window pops up with some thing along the lines of " cant upload becasue of ftp" i then press continue and sometimes it works and sometimes this comes up with this error on the ftp which then my whole nav bar becomes unworkable.

i am not too sure but i have a different home page than actinic as i find better to edit not too sure if this is causing the problems?

please help as my home page is currently not working!

alex

have you tried increasing the ftp timeout options in network settings?

Comment

Look in Advanced / Network Setup and see if Passive FTP is checked. If it isn't try a Refresh with it checked.

Also, do you by any chance use a Netgear router? If so try searching for "Netgear MTU" as this may help.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

thanke for the help but the network setup that you mentioned is blanked out??

Comment

Do you know why? Are you running in Test mode? Host mode? Also could your host be down?

Comment

my site is up my host is ok as i remember it has always been like that?

is there anyway i can get it to unchange?

www.shhh-itsourlittlesecret.co.uk

thanks alex

Comment

Sorry, I've run out of ideas.

Unless you can give a clearer indication of exactly the error you're getting, and what sort of hosting you're using, I'm not sure if anyone else will be able to help much either.

Comment

Working...
              X